Conference - Information
Facing the Future Together
June 24, 2017
The Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- UNC Member $325
- Non-UNC Member $395
Registration fees includes:
- UEC conference Saturday, June 24
- CUA Scientific Program Sunday, June 25 to Tuesday, June 27
- CUA Fun Night Sunday, June 25
- Nurses registered for the UNC meeting on June 24th will receive FREE Scientific Program Registration to the 72nd CUA Annual Meeting!
Fun Night – Sunday June 25 19:00 - 23:00
CUA FUN NIGHT STREET PARTY
Corus Quay, 25 Dockside Drive
The fun will begin as you make your way to the Fun Night Venue. The night will be a colorful party for all your sense in this unique space – enjoy the eclectic mix of local flavors with some of Toronto’s finest food trucks, local wineries and breweries while enjoying street entertainment, music and dance!
Extra ticket(s) to Fun Night can be obtained at CUA Registration Desk.
At the conclusion of the conference, participants will have:
- Developed a better understanding of the value and diversity of the Urology Nurses of Canada
- Participated in interactive exchanges on new concepts and research
- Networked with colleagues from diverse clinical settings
- Achieved an enhanced and expanded comprehension of Urological Nursing Practice
- The participant will have take away messages transforming the knowledge learned to apply in your practice
For your comfort, we recommend that you include a sweater or jacket to wear during the conference.
Taxi’s offer transportation from:
- Billy Bishop Airport (Toronto Island Airport) at a cost of approximately $10.00
- Pearson International Airport at a cost of approximately $65.00
- Pearson International Airport to Union Station - $12:00 one way; then a 10 minute walk to the hotel.
Delegates must make their own arrangements for accommodation. Special conference room rates are available at the Westin Harbour Castle Toronto, our conference host at 1 Harbour Square, Toronto, Ontario M5J 1A6.
Room rates for the conference are $220 per night for single or double occupancy.
Please contact the Westin Harbour Castle Toronto Reservation Desk at 1-866-716-8101 or 416-869-1600 and identify yourself as a delegate attending the UNC / CUA conference to obtain the conference room rate. You must register with the hotel before May 23, 2017 (based on availability) to secure the conference rooms rates.
Changes to the Program
Program changes are unlikely; however the organizing committee reserves the right to make changes to the program in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Deadline for conference registration is June 9, 2017. Course material cannot be guaranteed after this date.